Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Blogging hiatus 🤦🏻‍♀️

 Anybody else still working on getting back into a normal swing? Whew! 


It's been a crazy year and I've had all I can do to keep my personal and professional lives organized and flowing smoothly, let alone managing my digital life. Nothing life altering, just life in general keeping me busy to the extremes. My youngest son is marching with his high school band in the Tournament of Roses parade in Pasadena, CA on Jan 1st! We are quite excited as my husband and I will also be making the trip with the band. It's been a whirlwind of planning and preparing but will so worth it in the end!

My hope moving forward is to get the blog back up and running on a consistent basis as I've missed the connections and collaborations from near and far that have come from this space!!!

So here's to my first post moving forward....

This morning I did my monthly Breakfast Bytes meeting with my staff. (This is a monthly meeting where we discuss technology and tech integration) December is always such a crazy time of year so I theme the meeting around tips and tricks in hopes that everyone will walk away with one or two small tidbits. 

Did you know that you can now insert stickers and gifs 
into your Google Slidedeck directly from the Insert Image menu?

Or that there is now a pen tool that you can use when in slidedeck mode?

To view these tips and others, slide on over to the Breakfast Bytes page of the blog and click on this month's image on the Padlet board!

If you pick up a new tip or have a great tip to share, leave a comment below to let us know!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Enjoy your time away with family and friends!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment