Wednesday, May 3, 2023

May the 4th Be With You Day 👨‍🚀 🛰️

For those of us that are Star Wars fans, May 4th always brings an extra smidge of fun into the classroom. I've been collecting resources for several years to use on this day while still staying true to the curriculum (although I do weave in a bit of fun too!) 

I've done my best to curate some of what I've collected into the resource board linked below and will continue to add to this resource as I continue to collect. 😀

You'll find activities for all K-5 grade levels and content areas including Seesaw activities, Kahoots, coding activities, drawing tutorials, escape Rooms, Stick Together Boards and so much more! There are 4 pages of resources organized by content area so be sure to click through all of the pages.

Click the image to access the clickable resources


No comments:

Post a Comment