Monday, February 21, 2011

Wow and Thank you!



WoW!!! I am totally amazed at how many hits my blog has received since starting it the end of January. I never imagined in a million years that I'd have just shy of 1000 hits in only a month, over 20 followers, and people checking in from around the world.
Thank you everyone!

I am soooo enjoying blogging as an avenue to share with others in addition to reflecting on my own teaching. I have had numerous comments from parents at parent-teacher conferences over the past week about our classroom blog as well. For anyone who does not have a classroom blog, I highly encourage you to give it a try. You can honestly have a blog up and running in less than a half hour and posting is a breeze! It truly gives parents a new perspective of what goes on in their child's classroom that a traditional newsletter just can't quite portray.

I hope that you will continue to check in, leave comments, and pass this blog along to others!
Have a fantastic week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Malchow,
    I give you the Stylish Blog Award. I think you're terrific. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Claire
    www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete