Sunday, March 7, 2021

☘️ St. Patrick's Day Project registration NOW OPEN ☘️

 St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. This is one of my favorite holidays; I'm just a wee bit Scotch-Irish! I couldn't resist creating a few shenanigans in my classroom this time of year... those gosh darn leprechauns, always causing trouble thinking that I had stolen some of their gold. 😉☘️🌈


The annual St. Patrick's Day Global Graphing Project is up and running! Covid took the fun out of 2020's project, but we're back and ready to provide your class with a wee bit of fun in '21!  I encourage you to jump over thttps://stpatricksdaygraphing.weebly.com/ to find out more! This was always one of my favorite activities to do with my first graders!



This project is a great way to engage your learners while also covering a wide variety of standards including: counting, sorting, graphing, analyzing data and more! Opportunities also exist to connect with other classes through Flipgrid, a collaborative Google slide deck, or even by connecting in real-time through  Google Meet or Skype IF YOU CHOOSE

If you are a K-3 teacher, I HIGHLY encourage you to sign up and give it a try!

☘️ Registration is open and will be open until Sunday, March 14th! ☘️

No comments:

Post a Comment