Sunday, April 19, 2020

Malchow's Tech Bytes (Virtual Learning) Edition~ 4/20 👩🏻‍💻

Ahhhhh..... what a difference a week makes! Although it was still a super busy week with lots of techie things to do, I feel like I was able to breathe a little more easily and found a bit of time to get some of the things on my own to do list done! Sweet Success!!!! 

So with that said, this week brings both my normal Tech Bytes newsletter as well as the newsletter info that I am putting together for my colleagues. 
My building newsletter this week has tips to support using Google Meet for video conferences while my normal newsletter brings you integration ideas for remote learning. 

I hope you can find a resource of two to help you out this week! 
Simply click either of the pictures to go to the Google slidedeck where you will find 
both of this week's slides as well as all previous editions of my Tech Bytes newsletters.

Click the image to access

Click the image to access


No comments:

Post a Comment