Wednesday, March 6, 2019

St. Patrick's Day Graphing Project 🍀🌈

St. Patrick's Day is just around and I couldn't be more excited.This is one of my favorite holidays (I'm a wee bit Scotch-Irish!) and there were always a few shenanigans going on in my classroom this time of year... those gosh darn leprechauns, always causing trouble thinking that I had stole some of their gold. 😉☘️🌈

If you haven't already heard about the St. Patrick's Day Lucky Charms Global Graphing Project (yikes, that was a mouthful) I encourage you to jump over thttps://stpatricksdaygraphing.weebly.com/ to find out more! This was always one of my favorite activities to do with my first graders!


This project is a great way to engage your learners while also covering a wide variety of math concepts including: counting, sorting and graphing. You'll also have the opportunity to connect with other classes through Flilpgrid a collaborative Google slide deck, or even by connecting in real-time through  Google Hangout or Skype if you choose. 

If you are a K-3 teacher, I HIGHLY encourage you to sign up and give it a try!
Registration is now open and will be open until March 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment