Wednesday, January 2, 2019

OneWord2019

Each year instead of making a New Year's Resolution,  I choose OneWord to live my life by for the year. Last year I started using a photograph that I took at some point in the year to help represent my word. This year's picture is of my husband on his mountain bike working on his jumps at a pump track near our cabin. Why? Just because he wanted to see how much air he could catch. LOL He amazes me in everything he does. If he sets his mind to it, he does it and does it with gusto. I don't know if I'll ever conquer catching air on my mountain bike, but to be honest, it's not a goal of mine either. I have many other goals, obstacles, and fears that I want to work on conquering this year. I want to conquer those with the same drive and determination that my husband has at the pump track.


No comments:

Post a Comment