Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Introducing..... Malchow's Tech Bytes!




 to be starting a weekly Tech Bytes newsletter for my colleagues thanks to inspiration from two of my Apple Distinguished Educator buddies, Traci Piltz (@TraciPiltz) and Ann Kozma (@annkozma723)!

Being in a position where I am shared between two buildings, I often times found myself pondering, "Did I share that tidbit with Teacher A in Building B?" or "Did I share it with Teacher B in Building A?" Oy vey! I'm a pretty organized person, but always feel badly if I've got something great to share and then get sidetracked with a student question, technology disaster, phone call, or any other number of diversion-based issues! So..... this year, in addition to meeting with teams and making my way around to check in, I wanted to be sure I also had an outlet to get tips, tricks, links and just plain 'ole great resources out to everyone even if I wasn't able to catch them to chat. In turn, I'm hoping that there will be something that will pique peoples' interest from time to time and provide them with some resources and collaboration opportunities that they maybe didn't realize even existed.  Some of my favorite techie buddies do "newsletters" like this and have always loved reading their tips, so with that goal in mind and passion to share, Malchow's Tech Bytes was born!!!

Want to check it out, click on the link below the image below.  


Like what you see and want to be notified when the weekly newsletter comes out? Sign up on the Google Form below and I'll add you to my mailing list! 





Have a fantastic resource that you feel would be a great item to add to a future newsletter? Feel free to send it my way!

Here's hoping everyone has a  FANTASTIC school year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment