Sunday, February 3, 2013

Phonto

This was yesterday's lunch at my house to celebrate Groundhog Day. No I haven't changed the focus of my blog to household hints and recipes (I'd be done blogging within a week if that was the case)... so what in the world does this have to do with technology- well, it' the fact that I used a FREE app called, Phonto to label my photo.
Very simply, Phonto is an app in which you can take/upload a photo and then label your picture. I'm sure there are many other great uses, but for my purposes I am thinking this will be a great app to use to reinforce our non-fiction conventions unit.
Students can easily change the font, color, size and rotation of the font and it was easily shared. In this case I emailed it directly to my blog. 


Here's a quick video to show you how easy it really is to use.


1 comment:

  1. Sara-
    I have not heard of Phonto. We just discovered Skitch, which seems to be similar to Phonto. :)

    Laurie
    MorningSunFirstGrade

    ReplyDelete