Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Global Collaboration

Each month I put together a mini PD session called, Breakfast Bytes, which is incorporated into one of our weekly staff meetings. I've always been passionate about global collaboration and connecting my classroom to opportunities that we otherwise may not have had without the aid of technology and to give my students opportunities to learn from others. As such, this month's Breakfast Bytes focuses on 5 different global collaboration opportunities that will hopefully appeal to those new to going beyond the walls of their classroom to opportunities for those that are already comfortable making global connections.

Looking for a few ideas for your own classroom? Feel free to take a peek. 


September 2017 ~ Global Collaboration

You can find all of the Breakfast Bytes I've done on the Breakfast Bytes tab above.

No comments:

Post a Comment