Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not what I should have been doing...

This is not what I should have spent my afternoon working on, but I just couldn't resist as this is a project I've been wanting to start for quite some time. No, the Wordle above is not what I shouldn't have been doing, but rather is a representation of what I did. I FINALLY created pages on this blog for the apps and websites I use in my class as well as a page for various resources for iPod/iPad use in the classroom. (see page tabs above)

This is a work in progress and will take quite some time to get to the point of what I want it to look like, but it's a start for now and a place that hopefully others will find helpful as they start their iPod/iPad journey. I wish I would've had something like this to start me out.  As you will see, my hope is to eventually have a description of each site/app as well as how I use it in my classroom; that however is a daunting task and one which I plan to do in baby steps.

In the meantime, I hope you will continue to check back often and find resources that may benefit you and your kiddos. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment